For questions, comments, concerns, or to schedule an appointment, feel free to contact us using the information listed below:
The field of Prosthetics is the profession of providing or managing the provision of a custom designed, fabricated, modified, and fitted external limb device to a patient based on clinical assessment and a physician's prescription to restore physiological function and/or cosmesis of the patient by an allied health professional who is specifically trained and educated (Certified Prosthetist). The custom designed, fabricated, fitted and/or modified device to replace an absent external limb for the purpose of restoring physiological function and/or cosmesis is called a Prosthesis.
The following is a general list of the prosthetic services that we offer.
- Lower and Upper extremity Prosthetics
- Immediate Post-Operative Prosthesis (IPOP)
- Free Informational Consults before and after surgery
- Shrinkers for Postoperative swelling control
- Partial Foot Prosthesis
- Symes Prosthesis
- Below Knee Prosthesis
- Above Knee Prosthesis
- Hip Disarticulation and Hemipelvectomy Prosthesis
- Finger Prosthesis
- Partial Hand Prosthesis
- Below Elbow prosthesis
- Above Elbow Prosthesis
- Shoulder Disarticulation Prosthesis
- Adult and Pediatric Prosthetics
- We Offer home and clinical services
- Latest Technology such as Computerized Knees, elevated vacuum-assisted
suspension systems, MAS sockets, and myoelectric upper extremity prosthesis
- Breast Prosthesis(es) and Mastectomy Bra’s
Some of the technology available to you at District Prosthetics.