For questions, comments, concerns, or to schedule an appointment, feel free to contact us using the information listed below:
Navigating the insurance maze can be a confusing and frustrating process. We have a specialist that will work with you and your insurance company to verify your coverage.
We are a preferred provider for most insurance carriers including United Health Care, Aetna, Kaiser Permanente, and Blue Cross Blue Shield. We also accept Medicare, Medicaid, and work with most major worker compensation plans.
New insurance contracts are being added all the time, so please call our patient coordinator to review your coverages and benefits.
Things to bring to your prosthetic evaluations:
- Copy of your insurance information.
- Physicians prescription (if you already have one).
- List of your current medications.
- Names and numbers to your referring physician or therapist you are currently working with.
- Your current prosthesis or any older prosthesis you would like us to look at.
- Loose fitting shorts or appropriate clothing.